A Recession Resistant Opportunity for You Residential and Commercial maintenance and modification Business is Growing.
- Residential & Commercial Repair Market Continues to Grow
- Founder is Certified Aging in Place Specialist, CAPS
- 74% of older homeowners prefer to live at home (AARP)
- Over 75 million Americans are reaching retirement age
HandyPro is a Fresh Approach to a Familiar Business.
- Executive Model
- No Home Modification or Handyman Experience Necessary
- Call Center Schedules your Craftsman for You
- Combination of Specialized Employees and Sub-Contractors
- Unparalleled Franchise Support
- Strong Marketing Support
- Strong Earnings Claim HP Company Store Approx 1M Annual Sales
- Proven Craftsman Recruitment and Support
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
- Good People Skills
- Values Excellent Client Service
- Coach-able and Team Player
- Committed to Business and Personal Growth
- Good Networker
- Net Worth Requirement $100,000
- Liquid Capital Requirement $49,000 before Financing
"We have already passed your name onto several people we know. We look forward to having HandyPro help us with our next home improvement project. Thanks again!"
- Jared P.
"With the installation of the stair lift Katie gained back some independence and we were able to function more like a family, first time since the accident. Your attention to our needs during this time was exceptional and your folks that worked in our home were skilled an respectful. We would recommend HandyPro to anyone who needs the many types of work you provide."
- Dave & Linda S.
"Thank you for the excellent job installing the new fence for us. HandyPro was not the cheapest bid we received but we trusted the way you presented the project over the other 3. The results are great and the attention to detail that you crew showed during the process, including clean up was surprising. The grass has grown in and the look of our backyard is more then we expected.
- Jeanne F.
"Thank you for the major change you made to our home. Your workers were very concerned with our satisfaction and the removal of the mirrored wall and installation of the columns has totally changed and updated our home. We are excited to have visitors to show off the work HandyPro did. The new hardwood floors are perfect also and we are so thankful that we found someone we can trust to these types of jobs."
- John & Brenda S.
"Tom, thanks to you and your team for a job well done and thanks to Laurie for her design ideas. I know it took longer then any of us expected but Susan and I kept adding to the list. Once the hardwood floors and kitchen remodel were done we thought doing the floors in the master suite and 2 baths should be done also. Your crews were skilled, trustworthy and accommodating our many requests, especially when we kept adding to the job. It is like living in a new house and we are really enjoying it."
- Craig & Susan C.
"Tom, can't say enough about the way the bathroom remodel turned out. I even brought my x wife and her boyfriend in to see it and they could't believe it was the same bathroom."
- Mike T.